To ensure the efficient operation of the ArcRCC-Network, it is important to liaise with and build strong partnership with various international communities either beyond the WMO scope or WMO initiatives with significant non-NMHS participation. In terms of ArcRCC-relevant climate data, products and services, prediction capabilities, science guidance on the Mandatory and Highly Recommended Functions, etc., potential contributors and partners will include (but are not limited to):
- the Global Cryosphere Watch (GCW),
- the International Ice Charting Working Group (IICWG), and
- the Global Integrated Polar Prediction System (GIPPS) including:
- its Polar Prediction Project (PPP) under the World Weather Research Programme (WWRP), with the Year of Polar Prediction (YOPP) community initiative, and
- the Polar Climate Predictability Initiative (PCPI) under the World Climate Research Programme (WCRP).
Read more about partners and stakeholders in the document ArcRCC-IP_v3.1_March7_2018.pdf and other documents under Reports.