The Nordic Node is a collaboration between Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Currently, Norway serves as the lead and the Norwegian Meteorological Institute coordinates all RCC functions for the Node’s domain. The institutions in these countries that support and contribute to the Node include:
- Denmark: the Danish Meteorological Institute; the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland; the Polar Portal (Monitoring ice and climate in the Arctic);
- Finland: the Finnish Meteorological Institute;
- Iceland: the Icelandic Meteorological Office;
- Norway: the Norwegian Meteorological Institute;
- Sweden: the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute.